Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
I saw 6 or 7 GTOs go across the block. I think that's a record for these auctions. Usually, they wait until a commercial to auction them off...... Also saw a 2nd gen Firebird and a Firehawk. Thanks for the pix.....

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw 6 or 7 GTOs go across the block. I think that's a record for these auctions. Usually, they wait until a commercial to auction them off...... Also saw a 2nd gen Firebird and a Firehawk. Thanks for the pix.....
Walking around we didn't see any Firebirds or Trans Ams. It was a little saddening.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
It's amazing how many vehicles are selling for over $1mil. Some fell just shy of $2mil. Others went for over $1mil and didn't reach the reserve. I don't think I've seen this many cars in the million dollar category before at BJ.......

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
$4.2 million for the Batmobile. WOW! Just WOW!

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
$4.2 million for the Batmobile. WOW! Just WOW!

Wow indeed. I used to see a guy around St. Louis that drove one of the real ones. He would drive it to local shows and parades and it was incredible. Always loved the original Batmobile. But not at 4.2 Million.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
That guy was waiting for 20 years to buy it, no way was he leaving there without it. Glad to see Pratt or Hendrick didn't get it.
I didn't realize they put the 2014 C7 on the block right after the Batmobile. I thought they would let things settle down for a while, so I briefly quit watching. I see Hendrick paid $1mil for it. Granted, it was a charity car but still........ Whatever he wants, he will get....... Him and Pratt....... It does get old....

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lingerfelter TA looks real cool. Hendricks paid a ton for that car. Congrats on getting the chance to actually being there!!
Thanks. I live less than 10 minutes from the place. My company might see about getting a booth there for next year. That would be pure fun. I already volunteered. I'm trying to get them to get a spot for the Good Guys ahow coming up in March. See how that goes. Hopefully!!!

Sent from my AutoGuide.com App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts