Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched a couple hours last night. I must say, I was amazed. I couldn't believe what appeared to be very well restored/redone cars go for under $20K. Some of the boats had stainless everywhere. I would think a lot of guys lost a bunch of money in sales. I would think there would be no way a guy could come close to restoring them for what they sold for.

Granted, they weren't the most desireable rides, GTOs, Chevelles, Mustangs, Cudas, Vettes, Camaros etc..... Although some were.

It was nice to see a night of cars that were out of the norm intead of the same ol', same ol'........

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
usually when i try to watch, its mostly mustangs and corvettes, neither of witch interest me. in my opinion gtos still seem to hold their value. i like to see that. i think the guys selling the "restomods" take the worst hits as far as not getting what they put into it.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'69 GTO vert just sold for $75k. That's showing the goat some love.......

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
hey, watched b.j. auction last night. i did see some really clean cars go for around 30-35 grand. alot less then what i would guess their worth. didnt see any gtos given away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts