·
Registered
275 Posts
HELL YA! AND WERE GONNA WIN IT :cheers :cheers :party:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bears leg cast

My 5 year old broke his leg yesterday. Today we had his full leg cast put on. He asked for blue and orange for Da Bears, and they made it for him!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bears leg cast

My 5 year old broke his leg yesterday. Today we had his full leg cast put on. He asked for blue and orange for Da Bears, and they made it for him! Go Bears!!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hah do you really think that the Bears can stop #18... Peyton will be unstopable and is going to grind you guys all day. Brady and his Patriots are far superior to your bears, and look what we did to them!!

Colts - Bears : 35 - 14

I just know this will spark something! =)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hah do you really think that the Bears can stop #18... Peyton will be unstopable and is going to grind you guys all day. Brady and his Patriots are far superior to your bears, and look what we did to them!!

Colts - Bears : 35 - 14

I just know this will spark something! =)
First of all PEYTON IS NOT UNSTOPABLE Every one knows his weakness just rush him. and the bears D-Line is so good that they can get to him without even blitzing.

Second of all the Pats only beat the bears by 4 and that was when rex was in his lil slump and threw 3 picks and had a couple of fumbles . Now it seems that the bears and rex are out of that slump and they will show you and all those fools on espn what they are about. The all mighty patriots dynasty is over buddy get off there bandwagon!!:lol:

(damn right it will spark something)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts