Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we have raced the cars yesterday. he is a friend of mine and he and me have been talking Sh!t about our cars and we raced to se who was right

we did a total of 4 runs!!
and one that does not count cuz i did not shift out of first.

the first run we took off i did a bad take off he got like a 1 1/2 car lead from take off and he kept the lead so i lost the firs run.

the second run was from a roll from 20 mph and i had beaten him by a 1 1/2 cars.

the third run was from a stop and he got the lead on take of but the gto got him by more than a car he was able to read the tag. he said that his car did not shift to third correctly.

and the fourth run the gto got him again becuase it was a really good take off. so he lost the fourth one too. and for this he said his car was too hot!!

and i have taped this for all of you to see so you will not think it is bs
but i dont know how to post the video if you help me i will post it i have every run taped.

and he had posted this on corvette forum before we raced and they all were talking **** about gto and when he lost and i joined to say that he lost. they deleted my post, and talked more **** about the gto :rofl:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice, the earlier model C5s are slightly slower than the 01-02 models but they are still a serious match for a stock GTO.

The GTO is heavier but makes more hp. So it's a very close match. I was able to slowly walk away from a C5 on the highway with my mods. But it was still a real close race.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i tried to post it up and it did not work so if you want i can email them to you
gameover just give me you email and i will email to anyone else that wants to see it

·
Registered
937 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts