Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all in Bell County and the surrounding areas, looks like there a few more GTOs around here every month! Its time to start our own GTGs and try to bring some of ya'll to show off your rides!

If you are in the area and are interested, just post a note here.

Plus, with PSN a month away, sure would be nice to plan a cruise to Dallas! Maybe even link up with the Austin crew again along the way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am in College Station and own 2 GTO's a '67 and a '68. Let me know if you guys get together , I would make the drive. We are having an open car show here in College Station June 9th and 10th, sure would like to see a goatfest happening occur then.
TB

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey pm me anytime you guys head to Dallas and I'll try an meet up with you guys/gals.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Over near Ghetto Triangle Mall off of loop 288. Trust me I've been trying to find out too dude. I need to check the LS1GTO board for some of the other DFW owners. I'll keep you posted.....

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm moving back to Dallas within a month, I would love to see all the local goats. Keep me posted on any get togethers, I get so excited just driving mine, i can't imagine the level of awesome I would feel seeing all our goats in one place. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps!!!

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's back!

I've been on assignment to N. VA, just returned to Texas...now in Temple. Lot's more goats than before, hope to meet up with a few of ya'll in some GTGs as the temps get warmer after the holidays.

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm in Temple, and thus far, have raced a blue GTO and a red GTO...
but I don't think I've seen yours yet.

The red one I raced was a 5.7 I think.
You go to Temple Academy, that is the only track I been to around here since I have been back.

I would be glad to line up against ya. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.