Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped the Hawk pads on my goat and they are the most awsome brakepads I have ever used!! .. stopping feels like a Porsche and no brakefade whatsoever..Stock braking system with only the brakepads !!... I strongly recommend these pads for Goats and every other heavy performance machine.. :willy: :party:

read this link for Hawk pads race testing:
Hawk Pads
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant even imagine the braking power if I loaded the goat up with Steelbraided lines and slotted rotors... Insane late braking then .. gotta load the trunk up with shoptowels and clean underwear...LOL... :willy: :party:
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ShAkz05GTO said:
On the website... What year make and model did you put in there? They don't have anything for an '05 GTO.

they do you just need to Xreffrence the pad and the GTO stock caliper.. to find the right code for the brakepads... but they have the ceramic and the HPS ones for the 05.. :willy: :party:

PS: only Hawk dealers and people that know how to do it .. can find um for ya... I couldnt find um myself so I had a race shop in Hawaii order them and bring um in for me...your best bet is to go to the Hawk website .. punch in dealer location and find the dealer nearest you ..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
491 Posts
Vedli said:
I dropped the Hawk pads on my goat and they are the most awsome brakepads I have ever used!! .. stopping feels like a Porsche and no brakefade whatsoever..Stock braking system with only the brakepads !!... I strongly recommend these pads for Goats and every other heavy performance machine.. :willy: :party:

read this link for Hawk pads race testing:
Hawk Pads

Did you go with the HPS or the ceramic?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
big_mike said:
I still like the EBC pads....
What pads are these Mike? Are they a direct fit? LMK...........


JET
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EBC Green Stuff pads are AWESOME for the street. They are a direct fit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
big_mike said:
EBC Green Stuff pads are AWESOME for the street. They are a direct fit.
Got a link?..........


JET
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
ModBoss2 said:
Did you go with the HPS or the ceramic?
HPS... the break in process was real wierd tho.. but it works !! :willy: :party:

and sorry no part # .. I had them put on when they got to the shop.. and I dont really save the boxes LMFAO.... :willy: :party:

next time I swing by the shop ill ask for the part#
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
491 Posts
Vedli said:
HPS... the break in process was real wierd tho.. but it works !! :willy: :party:

and sorry no part # .. I had them put on when they got to the shop.. and I dont really save the boxes LMFAO.... :willy: :party:

next time I swing by the shop ill ask for the part#

That's what I'll probably go with, unless you have a problem with dusting, then I'll probably try the ceramic and slotted rotors.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top