Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
don't have it yet, but planning on either GOTGOAT? or RICEBAIT...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm from Iowa so my 2004 GTO vanity plate is gonna be (already paid for, just waiting for it to be made)

IA GOAT

...and I've found the cutest little ram horn goat for the car mascot (I have two teenage daughters and they love it...er, the mascot. Of COURSE they love the car!)

cy

p.s. for those of you that don't get puns, the plate has two meanings...it's an Iowa GTO and stating that is a goat)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Careful what you ask for lisatw151, I thought my GTO was fast until a rice burner hung with me until we both had to slow down. You might spank the majority of the Civics you see, but dont make play for others in our horsepower league such as the mighty Supra aka "highway king" or a modified VR4, watch what you ask for, asking for bait might not be so much fun anymore.

That Civic I raced almost spanked my Goat, come to find out he is only running a Type R engine that is modified but considering the car weighs half of mine or more, it all comes down to hp/weight ratio. This guy was actually really nice and had modified his car very nicely.

·
Registered
202 Posts
TucsonGTO said:
Careful what you ask for lisatw151, I thought my GTO was fast until a rice burner hung with me until we both had to slow down. You might spank the majority of the Civics you see, but dont make play for others in our horsepower league such as the mighty Supra aka "highway king" or a modified VR4, watch what you ask for, asking for bait might not be so much fun anymore.

That Civic I raced almost spanked my Goat, come to find out he is only running a Type R engine that is modified but considering the car weighs half of mine or more, it all comes down to hp/weight ratio. This guy was actually really nice and had modified his car very nicely.
Catch him on a rolling 70 or 80, dust him like a chump. Those lightweights do good to about 100, then their lack of horses is overcome by drag.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.