Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a thread in the "parts needed or for sale" section of the forum. I appreciate having access to that. I was wondering though if there might be other methods or resources when searching for a difficult to locate piece that is not reproduced.

I have tried ebay and doing full nation searches on Craigs list. Are there other areas that I haven't thought of?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have bought some stuff from "Franks Pontiac Parts", he has some hard to find body and interior bits, and some NOS and repop parts. I have also heard good things about "Bethels Goat Farm"

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
I have a business card from a few years ago that I got at a car show. I was told they have hard to find parts. It's Sorenson Bros out of Mpls. I have a phone# and e-mail address if interested. They specialize in '64 - '74 GTOs, '67 - '69 Camaros and Firebirds. Probably going to pay premo dollars for parts. Maybe TMP knows of these guys......

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a business card from a few years ago that I got at a car show. I was told they have hard to find parts. It's Sorenson Bros out of Mpls. I have a phone# and e-mail address if interested. They specialize in '64 - '74 GTOs, '67 - '69 Camaros and Firebirds. Probably going to pay premo dollars for parts. Maybe TMP knows of these guys......
Excellent. I'm almost to a point where paying premo is a must. :(

Thanks a ton.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Sent a PM. Let us know if they're still in business and what you find out.... Crossing my fingers.............

1 - 8 of 8 Posts