Pontiac GTO Forum banner

261 - 280 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
My '68 Lemans as it has been sitting for the past 3 years, like many of our projects. First picture is the body dropped back down on the rebuilt chassis. That is the stance I want it to have. Second picture is after I built an A-frame roof over the car to keep me out of the sun and can do some work when it rains. Hate it, but other projects have happened. Been rebuilding/refurbishing smaller items and buying parts for it, so still costing me $$$ and when I jump back on it, it should go quickly. Just got all the materials from Legendary Interiors to rebuild/recover my front buckets in parchment. Already have all my door panels. Hopefully I'll get back on it this summer.

dscn5202.jpg
Picture0917171720_1.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
After a multi-year body off restoration my '68 Goat will be out of the paint booth on Tuesday of next week. I can hardly stand the wait, but I'll be there with camera in hand to capture her first glimpse of sunlight in quite a long time. Pictures next week.

·
Registered
115 Posts
After a multi-year body off restoration my '68 Goat will be out of the paint booth on Tuesday of next week. I can hardly stand the wait, but I'll be there with camera in hand to capture her first glimpse of sunlight in quite a long time. Pictures next week.

Sweet, will need pics Tuesday night

261 - 280 of 298 Posts