Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this squirrel was trying to get across the road about 2 blocks ahead of me. I was like "You're goin DOWN FOOL!" cause I hate squirrels (they always get into my garage some how and tear everything up, and they are so fast, I'll never catch one on foot). So I floored it, he was about a foot into crossing. A block later, he was halfway across the lane, then saw me coming, oh yeah, when a goat is running you down you get scared! half a second later he was a red spot on my drivers side tire. 2 minutes later it was all washed off. OWNED!

·
Registered
254 Posts
You intentionally ran over an animal with your car????

·
Registered
254 Posts
Fun. Yes like Michael Vick and the dogs right?

·
Registered
461 Posts
HAHA, nice. I watched a hawk devour one on campus last tuesday. After I started watching, a crowd formed until there was just a pile of fur under the tree.
HAHAHAHA....Hilarious mental picture. Im imspired to right a comic depicting this scenario. Ill post it when Im finished.

On another note....you are bad and you should feel bad. LMAO I cant believe you sped up and hit a squirrel. You're an ******* :lol:

:cheers

·
Registered
78 Posts
nothing but a furry tailed rat kill em all

·
Registered
19 Posts
:agree ur going to hell....but reading it made me start to laugh my ass off right in the middle of my office hahahaha funny story sicko :cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts