Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
No, not better and there is only a horse on the front of an 03/04 cobra. come to think of it there is not one place that the oval apears on the exterior.

The only thing better is that you can get them dirt cheap now cause of lack of sales.

·
Registered
58 Posts
idareu said:
Do you think that yout 04 Gto is better than a 03/04 cobra?

If so why? :party
Well, for me it was the fact that I had leg and head room in it - not the same with the stang. I also like the fact that the trunk is small so people won't ask me to help them move or carry their luggage ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
since when is a muscle car supposed to be refined? The truth is that its not that bad even when you look at the vett and the viper. they both use parts from bottom of the barrel cars like neon and cavalier, and your paying 50,000-80,000 for those. but people don't buy them for those reasons, well at least I don't. this car is scary fast and can only get faster for a realativly low cost.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
aniversarysnake said:
since when is a muscle car supposed to be refined? The truth is that its not that bad even when you look at the vett and the viper. they both use parts from bottom of the barrel cars like neon and cavalier, and your paying 50,000-80,000 for those. but people don't buy them for those reasons, well at least I don't. this car is scary fast and can only get faster for a realativly low cost.
Unlike Ford, who builds a $125k "supercar" and then must recall it due to serious manufacturing and design flaws?

As an aside...I love it when trolls get defensive.

Things like spelling and capitals and common sense and intelligence go *poof*.

Move along, little troll.

·
Registered
16 Posts
First I'm not getting defensive, just pointing out some facts. I came here to check out what the whole fuss was with the GTO being so cheap. You have idareu to thank for that.
As far as the Ford GT is concerend I have not heard any recalls or problems so I cannot comment on that. As for my grammar, well this is a forum and not a paper for my college class but if you need help reading I made it a little better.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
aniversarysnake said:
First I'm not getting defensive, just pointing out some facts. I came here to check out what the whole fuss was with the GTO being so cheap. You have idareu to thank for that.
As far as the Ford GT is concerend I have not heard any recalls or problems so I cannot comment on that. As for my grammar, well this is a forum and not a paper for my college class but if you need help reading I made it a little better.
Since you obviously have your head inserted in your anus sufficiently far to have very little contact with current events, I've decided to take pity on your ignorance and post the news item on Ford's latest embarrassment.

I'm sure your Daddy's Cobra is a very pretty shade of red. In the future, I'd check downrange before you spew your idiocy, troll.

http://www.blueovalnews.com/2004/recalls/recall.ford.gt.19dec04.htm

Ford Tells 2005 GT Owners "Not To Drive Their Vehicle Under Any Circumstances."

Robert Lane
19 December 2004

Ford will quietly notify dealers who have 2005 GT models in their inventory that they may not drive, demonstrate or sell the vehicles until two recalls are performed. According to a Ford memo, representatives from Ford will contact GT owners individually and instruct them "not to drive their vehicle under any circumstances."

In the first of two recalls, Ford will inspect the fuel system of all GTs made from 13 October 2004 through 19 November 2004. Some of the Ford GTs may require the installation of a new fuel tank.

The second recall to be issued will be safety related due to defective suspension control arms. The safety recall will include all GTs made from JOB1 (30 June 2004) through 11 December 2004. According to a Ford memo, "Ford has identified a quality issue with the suspension control arms on the affected vehicles which may adversely affect vehicle handling in the event of a control arm fracture. In the event a customer does not seek service for the diminished handling concern, a crash potentially could occur." Replacement parts should be available to dealers by 01 February 2005.

According to sources, Ford may issue a future recall to replace the rear engine exterior cowl cover due to alleged cracking issues. A BlueOvalNews article published on 07 September 2004 alleged that the cylinder heads on the GT may be defective, however, no such defects have been reported.

These recalls may garner (either fairly or unfairly) more negative media attention toward Ford for several reasons. First, the GT is supposed to represent Ford's best build and quality efforts - this is Ford's total image product and, second; Ford (like all domestic brands) is already under immense scrutiny for their product quality.

Ford has manufactured 470 GTs from 30 June 2004 to 11 December 2004 at the Wixom, Michigan Special Vehicle Center.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The Coba is a Ford
WTF is a Coba? You mean Cobra.

Since you obviously have your head inserted in your anus sufficiently far to have very little contact with current events, I've decided to take pity on your ignorance and post the news item on Ford's latest embarrassment.
Ah yes when in doubt try 2nd grande insults to make yourself feel better. Well seems like I have a life and do enjoy it, sue me for not knowing every little piece of information on the web (someone has to much time on there hands). Oh and just to add a little portion of what the article says.

"Ford (like all domestic brands) is already under immense scrutiny for their product quality"

This car was built in a record amount of time, I would like to see GM pull off something of this magnitude. Hell, they haven't even attempted anything like this and succesfully pulled it off.

You know this forum seemed pretty interesting as a result I registered and posted my opinion. Now I see it is not very welcome, what a pity well I guess I will go play with daddys cobra as one so eloquently put it.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
aniversarysnake said:
I would like to see GM pull off something of this magnitude. Hell, they haven't even attempted anything like this and succesfully pulled it off.
*ahem* *cough* 2006 C6 Vette Z06 *cough*

Retro is dead.

aniversarysnake said:
You know this forum seemed pretty interesting as a result I registered and posted my opinion. Now I see it is not very welcome, what a pity ...
Please. Drop the victim act. You came to troll, and you know it. Perhaps it was a lame attempt at a retaliatory strike for whatever bvllsh1t idareu posted in your fetid cave, but he's a moron as well.

Buh bye, Troll! Stay in school and maybe someday you can buy a real car instead of those nasty blue oval thingmies.

aniversarysnake said:
...well I guess I will go play with daddys cobra
Ew. That's disgusting. He should get arrested for that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Please. Drop the victim act. You came to troll, and you know it. Perhaps it was a lame attempt at a retaliatory strike for whatever bvllsh1t idareu posted in your fetid cave, but he's a moron as well.
Is there a rule saying I can't post my opinion on this forum? Thats all that I did.

*ahem* *cough* 2006 C6 Vette Z06 *cough*
Sorry, next. The Viper will hand it its ass, I would like to see proof other wise. Oh yeah its not out yet.

Retro is dead.
Really? Why is Chebby trying to stlye the Camaro like the old 60's version? Tell them its going to take a lot more than that to revive it. Honestly I hope they do but something tells me that we already know which "pony" car is here to stay.

Buh bye, Troll! Stay in school and maybe someday you can buy a real car instead of those nasty blue oval thingmies
Some one should take there own advice maybe they would have made a wiser choice.

Ew. That's disgusting. He should get arrested for that.
I don't know whats worse implying some obscene sex act or you actually thinking it. Either way shows us whats truly on your mind.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.