Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
For the price of the decal, you could probably find an Eclipse filler door at a you-pull-it junkyard. I would measure it first before unbolting it if that's possible.

When I saw they were charging $32.95 for a decal, my first thought was that $32.95 would be better spent filling the tank. Might not fill it up if it's completely dry, but it would do a good job from about 1/4.

My philosophy is to keep the appearance as nearly stock as possible, and concentrate on making horsepower mods, as my wallet allows.

·
Registered
18 Posts
BLACKTHUNDERGTO said:
Ok there NUBIE, I love when new peeps come in here and start crappin on other members. Granted I havent been here too long , but atleast when, I joined I had respect for the members who were here before me....WOW
That's cute. Im glad you have enough of a life that you like to sit here on message forums and flame individuals who make a joke which was in no way intended for you to take an offense too. This has nothing to do with respect, and if you think I am going to kiss your ass instead of being myself then you are mistaken, my friend. You may have simpily misunderstood my comment. Let me clearify for you ... Putting a billet gas tank on your car is in no way "rice," putting a decal representing billet on your car is.

Goodluck to you finding your billet gas tank. Depending on how much you are looking to spend I know of a few individuals who do some very good custom work in the Impala SS community. I would be more than happy to give you a few names.

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
II-Savy said:
It's funny how you guys hate so fast on people. If the dude WANTS a sticker why call it rice. Why rip on the guy. Maybe that's what he wants. I know in this case he wants a real billet gas cover....but jezzz guys. Where's the love? :confused

Here are some to HELP out instead of being a DICK!

http://wheelskin.com/Merchant2/merc...egory_Code=Polished+Billet+Aluminum+Gas+Doors
It's not being a DICK, it's speaking the truth. If you suggest doing something to your vehicle in forum on the internet, it's going to be scrutinized. Especially something as bad as a fake fuel door decal. So stop trying to be the "good guy" here. We're showing "the love" by keeping this guy from making the mistake of putting a "ricer" decal on his vehicle. Nobody here said anything personal toward him, we are just letting him know that this idea is rice and to research or wait for a real aluminum fuel door.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
djdub said:
It's not being a DICK, it's speaking the truth. If you suggest doing something to your vehicle in forum on the internet, it's going to be scrutinized. Especially something as bad as a fake fuel door decal. So stop trying to be the "good guy" here. We're showing "the love" by keeping this guy from making the mistake of putting a "ricer" decal on his vehicle. Nobody here said anything personal toward him, we are just letting him know that this idea is rice and to research or wait for a real aluminum fuel door.
boys boys ok ok stop not feeling the sticker myslef but if i were to buy a real fuel door made for another car does anyone have any idea which i should go with like does anyone think a grand am or prix will fit or a totally other make????? Does any peeps have the measurments of our gas doors so i can work form there???? Any help would be great thanx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.