Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Now we're just stuck with that Shamwow tard. I hate his hair. Billy Mays reminded me of some wrestler, like he was just itching to suplex someone. He was cool.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found out why he could have died. He was on a airplane and it had a ruff landing causing the luggage to fall from the overhead comartments (carry on's) and struck him on the head. He then told someone that he wasnt feeling good and went home to lay down. He then died the next morning. (thats what I herd)

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
According to the autopsy, there was no head trauma. They figured he died of heart failure. Guess he had some kind of pre-existing heart condition.... Maybe all the stress from the rough landing kicked in the heart issue..... Unless they changed the cause of death again. Haven't seen the news for a few hours......

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
heart disease......
Not really. Hypertensive heart disease/hypertensive cardiac arrest if really a high blood pressure issue. Or, more accurately, heart failure due to chronically high blood pressure. The heart doesn't have to be 'diseased'. You can actually have a healthy heart and die from this if the blood pressure is too high for your heart to withstand. My father died of the same condition 27 years ago.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Not really. Hypertensive heart disease/hypertensive cardiac arrest if really a high blood pressure issue. Or, more accurately, heart failure due to chronically high blood pressure. The heart doesn't have to be 'diseased'. You can actually have a healthy heart and die from this if the blood pressure is too high for your heart to withstand. My father died of the same condition 27 years ago.
"Despite early reports of a head injury, TV pitchman Billy Mays' death appears to be caused by heart disease."

I'm no doctor I only go by what the press writes. Lord knows they are never wrong........ :willy:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Fair enough. My dad actually owned a GTO 'back in the day'. I would have been about 14 or 15 at the time and don't really remember much about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts