Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys are out there? Any local meet ups? I live in Birmingham and work in Pelham and see an occasional GTO on the interstate on the way to work or home. I've yet to meet another owner so would love to talk to one or two and see what you guys have done to your cars etc...

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Hey I too live in the Birmingham area and own an 06 Torrid Red GTO. I don't know anyone else with an 04-06 GTO around here as I'm from Atlanta. Got any info on reputable local businesses that know about these cars? Seems like the dealers have left all of us out in the cold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey i live in McCalla and work in the hoover pellem area iv seen four or five other gtos around. i bought mine back in Feb havent had it long but i look for reasons to go drive it i love it and love the looks it gets would like to meat and hang out with other owners maybe take em to the track or just show them off

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I too live in the Birmingham area and own an 06 Torrid Red GTO. I don't know anyone else with an 04-06 GTO around here as I'm from Atlanta. Got any info on reputable local businesses that know about these cars? Seems like the dealers have left all of us out in the cold.
speedsouth in pellam i havent had a chance to go talk to them but i have heard good stuff about what they can do to our cars they also have a in house dyno just go to there page and take a look

1 - 4 of 4 Posts