Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

Premium Member
Cameo Ivory 1967
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rainy day movie alert!

If you're a fan of first generation GTO's and blondes, specifically Cameron Diaz, then watch the movie "Knight and Day". The movie opens with Diaz removing a Tri Power from a car in a junkyard and then transporting it though the airport... And as unlikely as it would be to find that, the movie was actually mechanically sound, I only heard one discrepancy, so the writers and Cameron did do their research.

It was good comedy/ action flick, with frequent discussions of the 66 GTO and at least 5 minutes worth of road time with the it.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Registered
Rainy day movie alert!

If you're a fan of first generation GTO's and blondes, specifically Cameron Diaz, then watch the movie "Knight and Day". The movie opens with Diaz removing a Tri Power from a car in a junkyard and then transporting it though the airport... And as unlikely as it would be to find that, the movie was actually mechanically sound, I only heard one discrepancy, so the writers and Cameron did do their research.

It was good comedy/ action flick, with frequent discussions of the 66 GTO and at least 5 minutes worth of road time with the it.

View attachment 147158
Thanks buddy I will check it out. Just watched Dazed and Confused a couple of weeks ago 馃憤

Premium Member
Cameo Ivory 1967
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw a Hitman movie a few weeks back. The assassin also drove a gold 67 GTO, which was bullet proof, but the car had VERY LITTLE screen time.

Premium Member
Rainy day movie alert!

View attachment 147158
Anything with Cameron Diaz is worth watching...that's why I can't turn off the Mask (her first movie I believe) or better yet Bad Teacher if it comes on o_O

Registered
Check out "Two lane Blacktop" for lots of 69 Judge action. First XXX we with Vin Diesel has lots of the 67.
Btw Army, no upgraded lights yet, finally got components delivered. Did new wiring harnesses and retro fit an electric choke this summer. Working on lighting over this winter.

Premium Member
Cameo Ivory 1967
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, saw both of those!

Don't know how your geography is, but it's dark as midnight here in Jersey, by 5pm now. Great lights are critical!

Registered
I was always a fan of 1980's Hollywood Knights (Michelle Pfeiffer's first movie). It's about a car club in 1965 Beverly Hills, so there are a ton of awesome cars... one of them a '65 GTO.

Registered
tom janes punisher had a flat black 68/69 gto...

Reactions: armyadarkness
1 - 20 of 45 Posts