Pontiac GTO Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
Cameo Ivory 1967
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I'm late to the party here, but I play drums too so we can do the 38 special gig if y'all will have me. I still have my Ludwig kits, black smoke vistalite, made famous mostly by John Bonham. I used to haul them around in the GTO.

I have a beautiful 1960 Fender Jazzmaster as well, but unfortunately never learned to play guitar.
A girl I used to know would tease me with the joke: What do you call a long haired guy who hangs around with a bunch of musicians? A drummer.:confused:
Trust me the bass player jokes are plentiful, as well. I still love to play "Caught up in You" on the drums!

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Trust me the bass player jokes are plentiful, as well. I still love to play "Caught up in You" on the drums!
Oh wow. I decided to have a flashback to the past and looked up the original video for Caught up in you. Great song and classic early 80s video. So corny and predictable. Did we really dress like that?

·
Registered
1969 GTO
190 Posts
Both 😉 by the by, car show in Huntley on Sunday 👍
Baaad65,
My response to your response in the coil spring thread, no worries I live not to far from Naperville. But I may consider going to this show. All depends on what other actives I have going on this weekend. I usally play it by the seat of my pants most of the times. :unsure:

41 - 45 of 45 Posts