Man, I would SOO love to but cant see paying $900 a month due to having to pay off 11k in negative equity.
As for your suggestions, here are my answers:
1) Check for over-inflated tires. 40psi is good for the street
2) Check for spring spacers left in. yes, lowering is good
3) Check for rail dust. it blows off at 150
4) Turn off DDL so I can find a chic with DSL's???
5) Turn up the amp gain (trunk) too much bass is a bad thing
6) M O D!!! 3200 stall, full exhaust, 3.91 gear, tune, custom gauges, thats all (7) WHOOP EVERY MANUAL GUY ON THE PLANET AND THROW A STICKER AT EM SAYING "TOLD YA SO!"
Hi everyone my question is I had gotten an 11 in. fly wheel from ebay used and never cut.Then got a zoom mu? clutch don,t remember. it was about $120.00 from summit.and using the throw out bearing in the kit and the linkage kit from classic ind. motor is a 69 400 from a firebird and I put it in...
Can someone please detail the exact location of the 1970 radio antenna trim screw? The factory service manual just says it is behind the right hand channel selector knob. Removed the knob and the flat plastic piece behind it but no screw is visible.. Do not want to drop radio if not...
Alright, I'm a newbe, so take it easy on me. I'm looking to tap into the wealth of experience and knowledge that this forum offers.
I've got a 68 goat, that has been stroked. I tried putting some headers on it, but along with the larger oil pan,.... it hit in like four spots and I was still 1/2"...