1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
431.0 rwhp, 391.9 rwtq
77 Posts
707GTOLS2 said:
these are nice
www.arrowheadperformance.com
www.rodmillenstore.com the one on rhys millens drift car
Arrowhead's new partners/investors have bailed out because of continung problems and rumor has it Dan is working at a dealership. One new errrrr old partner JR has said that he is forming a new venture. ...so you may want to avoid this mess. Sending money to AP is like rolling the dice..sometimes you win sometimes you lose...but the odds are always against you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Arrowhead is the best looking, but I am biased!

·
Registered
910 Posts
I am in the process of going with the genuine Holden look, like Groucho's. Dealing with Sean @ Hunter Holden. Frt bumper cover,all lamps needed for it, Holden badging throughout the car inside and out. Rear bumper cover insert. Gonna be a little pricey, but what the hell, we cant take it with us, right?

·
Registered
312 Posts
PHiL2 said:
Arrowhead is the best looking, but I am biased!

Dude I so need to find a shop that will do my exhaust like that and I definately need an 05 hood they look so bad a$$. What did the rear bumper modification cost just so I have guesstimate if you don't mind.:cheers

·
Registered
161 Posts
GTO1_OHIO said:
Arrowhead's new partners/investors have bailed out because of continung problems and rumor has it Dan is working at a dealership. One new errrrr old partner JR has said that he is forming a new venture. ...so you may want to avoid this mess. Sending money to AP is like rolling the dice..sometimes you win sometimes you lose...but the odds are always against you.
I can not stress enough that sending money to Arrowhead is like throwing it away. I finally got my exhaust and body kit, but not from Arrowhead. Dan spoke to me personally on the phone several times (though contacting them was next to impossible) and each time he told me what I wanted to hear, though it was never the truth. Thanks to the finr people at Spintech and Gravana Tuning I was finally able to geteverything to complete my goat. Yeah it cost me a bit more money as Arrowhead left out parts and continually blamed other people. Don't waste your money on AP. There are other options.

·
Registered
31 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.