Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the "bodyman" dropped the rear clip on yesterday. now i can figure out where "stuff goes".....I gotta compliment Street Rod Garageon the chassis design....all body mounts line up, no "tweaking necessary! Some pics below!:party:

Attachments

·
64-67 Expert
8,569 Posts
Great news, Eric. Top flight quality throughout. You've turned a corner and are heading down Completion Lane. That car will be on the road with you behind the wheel this calandar year.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
very nice E, spring is coming trying to get my A** in gear too....start fitting looks like you have lottsa stuff to stuff in there....:cheers

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
nice now just piss can it black and lets go..... if you get a chance can u measure the hole for the heater fan and give me the center of it from left to right and from top to bottom and measure the diameter of the whole so i an cut mine in thanks eric:seeya

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep, it has a nice expensive set of Doug's on it....but...they won't work with the IAII block....or the R&P steering. Here are some pics from tonight's work....notice the headers are gone.... THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS FELLAS !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice now just piss can it black and lets go..... if you get a chance can u measure the hole for the heater fan and give me the center of it from left to right and from top to bottom and measure the diameter of the whole so i an cut mine in thanks eric:seeya
Bobby, I'll try to do it tomorrow....Eric

1 - 13 of 13 Posts