Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up to speed on what the DA in Texas did to 2 border patrol agents what he prosecuted for shooting a known and repeat Illegal Mexican, Drug trafficker?

Overview: According to the D.A. These two guys shot this guy in the a$$ as he fled for no apparent reason, and then covered this incident up to make it look like this guy was trafficking drugs.

The guy was caught in a truck smuggling dope. He assaulted one of the agents who stopped him and ran. He was shot after refusing to stop. The evidence was disallowed to the jury so they had no idea of the total circumstances surrounding the case.

The DA had people go in to Mexico, found this guy, guaranteed him immunity from prosecution to come back and testify against these guys. He'd have no worry about prosecution for smuggling drugs. Keep in mind this guy was caught like 6 prior times. The guy came back and testified. The jury believed him over the agents. The agents are in prison now, and some congressmen are pushing for the President to pardon them.

The illegal Mexican who was caught transporting drugs 6 times has now filed a 5 million dollar lawsuit. AMAZING ain't it.

Just today, 2 more agents were put in jail for shooting another drug smuggler who was caught. The guy had a huge rock in his hand was threatening to throw it at them. He was ordered to put the rock down, and he didn't. As he cocked his arm back to throw it he was shot.

Self defense? DA says no.

This is the latest trend in securing our borders.

You have to watch the news to believe this.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Absolutely unbelievable. My God, we can't even defend our own borders anymore? Our country is in critical trouble. If this guy wins his lawsuit, they'll be lined up a mile deep to cross into our country illegally, and if you try to stop them they'll sue. Have lawyer, will travel. Might as well give them the keys to everything now. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I know, let's rename the Border Patrol to "The Welcome Committee", and exchange their guns and radios for red carpets for them to roll out for anyone who wants to cross our borders illegally.

We can hand them a "Welcome to America" gift package as they cross, stuffed with goodies like free cash, a job already waiting on them, free education, free health care, free medications, government subsidies, the whole nine yards. And don't forget to include the lifetime membership card to the ACLU.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Mexico's a real cesspool right now. There's a town, Nuevo Loredo, that's is run by drug lords. All the police were bought off -- so anybody who crossed the drug lords suddenly wind up with mucho bullet holes in them.

The citizens got so fed up that they elected a new police chief -- who wound up with mucho bullet holes in him on his second day on the job. The Mexican government jailed all the cops and used their Federales to patrol the streets -- and now the word that they're all paid off.

And this Texas D.A. is in bed with somebody like that, defending him? Amazing.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately; illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in Florida
Not me. I concentrate on solutions to problems. The result is a win-win-win situation:
+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border
+ Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans
+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat.
Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your concept makes perfect sense however it would never fly because:

1. The ACLU will file a lawsuit because if you dig a moat and the Illegals cannot swim, this will interfere with their right to sneak in to our country. The access will be cut off preventing us from enjoying THEIR civil liberties.

2. If you use dirt to raise the levees, it will cut into funding to N.O. to improve the way of life there, and it makes too much sense, and if another calamity occurs the mayor down there will lose air time.

3. Putting gators in the Illegal moat as deemed by ACLU, they will piss and moan about it putting too much fear into the illegals that are trying to sneak in. This will cause traumatic stress on them, and prevent them from committing criminal acts, and jeopardizing law enforcement's right to incriminate themselves and not risk prosecution by sympathetic DA's. Not only that, if gators end up eating any illegals , their body oils may sicken gators and cause lawsuits by animal rights activists.

Maybe Jane Fonda, Tim Robbins, Susan Serandan, Sean Penn, Alec Baldwin, and other Far Left Hollywood entertainers should patrol the borders. They can give acting lessons to the illegals, that way when the illegals sue the U.S. Government, they can attain what many of us cannot afford.

·
Registered
531 Posts
You forgot to mention 2 things:
1. The illegal that was shot had a friend Border Patrol agent who is the one who filed the complaint in the first place ( see something wrong with that picture?)

2. The agents picked up the spent shell casings and didn't report the shooting which is what got them in trouble. Apparently they are required to report if they fire their weapon. I think the DA used that to make them look like they were covering something up...

Illegal are a BIG problem. Now I hear there is a bill that will grant them rights to Social Security payouts... WTF?! This used to be the land where you get rewarded for hard work, now it's the land were you work hard and pay it all in taxes and the goverment redistributes your weath the lazy bastages.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Mexico's a real cesspool right now.
As opposed to...? I didn't know it ever wasn't a cesspool.

Just for fun try sneaking INTO Mexico with drugs or guns or without proper documentation and see what happens. You'll probably do some serious hard time and you'll be lucky if you ever see the light of day again. So why is it WE are supposed to turn a blind eye to all the illegal Mexicans sneaking into OUR country? Talk about a double standard.

I'm starting to wonder if there is a plot or a movement by the Mexican gov't to take the southwestern states and California back. We won those territories in war, and they know they can't take them back in a war, so they're taking them back one illegal immigrant at a time. And there are those among us that are fighting for their "right" to do it. I always thought you had to be a CITIZEN of a country to enjoy its rights, but guess I was wrong. Our system has gotten so out of kilter and screwed up, it beats all I've ever seen.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Illegal are a BIG problem. Now I hear there is a bill that will grant them rights to Social Security payouts... WTF?! This used to be the land where you get rewarded for hard work, now it's the land were you work hard and pay it all in taxes and the goverment redistributes your weath the lazy bastages.
It wouldn't surprise me if it passed. Actually I'm pretty close to the point where nothing surprises me anymore. And the far left fringe groups would hail it as a good thing. What's next, will they lobby for citizenship and a social security check for Bin Laden? He's really the victim in all this you know. Sheesh.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You forgot to mention 2 things:
1. The illegal that was shot had a friend Border Patrol agent who is the one who filed the complaint in the first place ( see something wrong with that picture?)

2. The agents picked up the spent shell casings and didn't report the shooting which is what got them in trouble. Apparently they are required to report if they fire their weapon. I think the DA used that to make them look like they were covering something up...

I saw the interview with the DA and he did mention the spent casings and he detailed the cover up and it did seem compelling against the agents. Then I saw an interview with others involved in the case and they seemed compelling for the agents. The Mexican had a rap sheet a mile long. There are other mitigating circumstances that would favor the agents. The evidence on their behalf was not permitted for the jury to hear. The whole incident is dirty.

When you have congress people involved who have examined the case and are taking it to the King to review it, there are factors involved that would indicate these agents had a reason to do what they did. I don't expect a DA to admit an error, especially when there is personal gain in it for him. The DA in the Duke Lacrosse case knows all about NOT making mistakes.

Awwwwnold Schwartzenegger wants Californians to pick up the tab for health care costs for illegal children. If that flies, you'll see Illegals flocking to
Cal-ee-fou-nee-a to have their litters and let the tax payers pick up the tab. You'll see Mexican Ronald McDonald houses for them springing up so Momma, and Pappa Illegal can stay there at tax payer expense while the illegal babies are being tended to.

Then you'll see schools built to educate the Illegals. They will be taught proper Americanized Spanish. Where will it stop?

I'm tellin ya the new Pledge of allegiance should be modified. Eliminate "one nation under god" and replaced with "one nation under Illegals"

·
Registered
345 Posts
We could also just FLOOD their streets with drugs and guns that have blanks. If we make drugs and unloaded guns as common as tequella, when any mexican approaches the boarder the patrolmen can assume they are holding and armed. The rest I will leave to your imaginations.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I'm going to go back to something I said in another post.

As a country we need to look at illegals as what they really are, an invasion of our country. We need to stop this invasion with lethal force. No if and or buts.

By the way, moving the mean Florida gators to the Mexican borders and digging moats for them would never fly. The people at PETA would get flipping ugly because it would be cruelty to animals.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One of my favorite movies is Red Dawn. It has been on a lot lately. I am thinking there is a reason this movie has been on so much lately. I think there is a message being sent.

Anyone not familiar with this movie... It is about the Cuban / Russian / Nicaraguan armies teaming up and invading the United States through Mexico.

They march straight up through Mexico uncontested and invade. They push all the way up to mid U.S.A. They take residents prisoner and begin murdering them. A band of young teens take to the mountains and become freedom fighters fighting the armies. It's a real good movie. When this movie first came out, I kind of scoffed at it. I said Yeah like that will ever happen as in another favorite movie of mine....Invasion U.S.A. with Chuck Norris. This movie was about Cuban terrorists invading and reeking similar havoc we are reading about now in other countries.

These movies both have something in common. An invasion on our soil. Both movies at one time were kind of far fetched but great movies for entertainment. As I watched Red Dawn again, and as the shot down pilot was describing how we were invaded, I thought, you know. This could really happen. Not as massive army per say, but has terror cells and terrorists pouring across our border, setting up shop in many different towns. When the time is right, and orders are given all at once an uprising occurs. The jihad has begun. Think about it.

It is happening. We are in the midst of a clandestine invasion and we have groups opposing and challenging the security of our borders. People coming across our borders, illegal Mexicans and mixed in with them are Hezbollah etc. I have seen documentaries of Al-Quida being taught Spanish so as they mix in with the Mexican population coming across our borders. It's no secret the ACLU wants open borders. If groups like them got their way, this covert operation that is underway now would intensify and make it so much easier for Radical Islam to achieve their goal here.

What we have are Far Left morons who want to make it easier for this to happen. They actually think we are not vulnerable to this invasion and oppose any kind of action to secure our nation from this. If this invasion rears it's ugly head as it is being planned now, these very A$$holes will want to rant and rave how our leadership allowed this to happen. I watched again last night, Jane Fonda and her cohorts being asked questions. Many they refused to address, and answerers they gave make absolutely no sense. Just like their agenda.

·
Registered
321 Posts
One of my favorite movies is Red Dawn.
WOLVERINES!!!

I've seen it many times, it is a good movie. I always thought it was pretty far fetched that something like that could happen, but that movie came out in the early 80's when the cold war was still raging and Russia was our primary enemy. Fast forward 20+ years to today and it doesn't seem that hard to believe. Only it won't be Russians, it is illegals and terrorists invading our country and setting up their networks and cells and waiting for their call to action. There's a hell of a lot more than just Mexicans coming into our country. Anyone who doesn't believe terrorists are exploiting our lax border control is a fool.

Fergy hit the nail on the head: we need to look at the situation exactly for what it is: an invasion of our country, and we need to deal with it accordingly. The reason they keep crossing our borders in increasing numbers is because we're not doing anything to stop them, and they have nothing to lose if they get caught--there's no punishment for getting caught. It's just a revolving door where all we do is turn them around to try again another day. When we start using lethal force, it might slow them down if they know they are risking life and limb, and if they get spotted the punishment will be swift and severe.

You didn't see hundreds of people every day crossing the Berlin wall. They knew if they got caught they wouldn't get a second chance at it. You don't see them crossing the DMZ between the Koreas by the truckload either. Before I get blasted for that one, I know those situations are different because it was communist states trying to keep people IN, but they were also very effective at keeping what they considered 'undesirables' OUT. The fact remains they didn't play games, and if you got caught you paid the price.

But of course we could never do that, we'd be violating their right to enter our country illegally, and the left-wing PC crowd would be all in a tizzy. I tell ya, it's a sad day in America when we can't defend our own country because we might violate the enemy's rights.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Let me add something... I've said it a thousand times in 'real life' and I'll say it again here: I have absolutely NO PROBLEM at all--zip, zero, nada--with immigrants coming to America to make a better life for themselves and their families. America is the greatest country on earth, and I understand why people want to come here. I'm proud to be here myself. But they have to do it LEGALLY. In today's world, with the threat of terrorism everywhere, you HAVE to protect your country. You HAVE to screen people coming into your country and do everything possible to weed out the bad ones. I know we issue Visa's to foreigners and many applications get rejected, but what good does it really do when we have giant gaping holes in our borders? If they really want in they can just walk into our country via Mexico. It's a different world now, and if we don't take serious, concrete steps to protect our country, we are begging for trouble and we're sure to get it.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Kegbelly hit the nail on the head.

What's the worst that is going to happen if you are a desperate Mexican looking to improve your life in America??? You will get put in a jail that is better than your living conditions in Mexico, till we process them and return them to Mexico. In Mexico they will be welcomed back as hero's. While they are here they make lots of money and send it all back so it is waiting for them when they get back. They lose nothing and the worst is better than best they have in Mexico.

It would only take a couple of illegals being killed before the flood would slow to a tiny drip. This is the only way to win this war. Unfortunately there are too many bleeding hearts in the ACLU and the Democatic party that would rather see Americans in jail for stopping an illegal activity.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Kegbelly hit the nail on the head.

What's the worst that is going to happen if you are a desperate Mexican looking to improve your life in America??? You will get put in a jail that is better than your living conditions in Mexico, till we process them and return them to Mexico. In Mexico they will be welcomed back as hero's. While they are here they make lots of money and send it all back so it is waiting for them when they get back. They lose nothing and the worst is better than best they have in Mexico.

It would only take a couple of illegals being killed before the flood would slow to a tiny drip. This is the only way to win this war. Unfortunately there are too many bleeding hearts in the ACLU and the Democatic party that would rather see Americans in jail for stopping an illegal activity.
You said it. Don't forget they get free medical care and free prescriptions. I have a friend who's daughter works in a pharmacy. She said they CAN NOT refuse to fill a prescription for meds for any Mexican, legal or not. They have to GIVE them the medicine, and I assume they get reimbursed from the State or the Federal Gov't. Your tax dollars at work.

And I've never understood this one: if an illegal gives birth here, it's a US Citizen. Nevermind that the mother was here illegally, if the kid was born on US soil, it's automatically a citizen. And the INS is very reluctant to separate a mother from her baby. How's that for an added incentive to cross our borders?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts