Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I bought a 2006 Silverado LT1....Regular Cab, Short Bed, Locking Differential, 3.73 gears, Towing package, OnStar, XM Satellite radio, Power drivers seat, Fog lamps, sliding rear window, HD suspension, etc. The rebate was supposed to be $3,500, but they added an extra $1,000 to it for some reason or another. I didn't argue with the salesman when he told me that. I wound up financing $23,000 even after my trade. So I think that is a pretty good price with all the options it has.

·
Registered
212 Posts
2005GTOLS2 said:
Victory Red....Charcoal Interior. Had to drive to Lawrenceville, GA (outside Atlanta) to get it though. Local dealers wouldn't deal.
Be sure to drive by and show it to the MFs that wouldn’t deal. I did, it really pisses them off.:lol:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SloTymer said:
Be sure to drive by and show it to the MFs that wouldn’t deal. I did, it really pisses them off.:lol:
I heard that!!....and I will do it. I did it with a local dealer when I bought my GTO. Had to drive to Atlanta do get it also!! Local dealers think they can "break one off in you" because you may not be willing to drive a distance to save money. Not in my case!!!.....:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts