Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a pulse red 04 gto last. Traded in a 01 grand prix gtp with 53000 miles on it and no warranty with a payment of 450 a month for the goat with a warranty and a 6sp for 388 a month for the same term. I now own a 2000 camaro ss vert and a goat with ls1 six speeds in them. thanx gm for all the rebates. I am new to the forum and i am so excited that i had to post. this is my wifes daily driver. the camaro is our sunny sunday car with a whole 6300 miles on the clock at 5 years old. I am jealous of my wife not because of the power but because she will be driving stick every day. I have a 04 chevy duramax that puts out 445 hp and 830 ft/lbs of torque so i am pleased with its performance just wish it had a stick that shifted like the six spds do

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome. I have a 2000 SS vert too but the GTO is my daily driver. Are you sure you can't talk the wife into driving the duramax......or trade it for a GTO too! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
re

cant trade the dmax it pulls the cars to the show. I have a 70 cevelle also and the wife doesnt like climbing into the dmax with a skirt on so i am stuck with it although i have the goat today as i need to register it and all. i am workin on a zo6 when they come out and the dmax is paid for in 4 years but i need to build a garage this summer for the house so it may be like 5 years b4 the vette comes. you all have awesome cars dont you wish we could form a car frat and share cars. good luck with all your cars and thanks for the welcome and the site. I am sure there will be somethings i will need to learn about these grass grazers so i will be here thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
closs2sx said:
I bought a pulse red 04 gto last. Traded in a 01 grand prix gtp with 53000 miles on it and no warranty with a payment of 450 a month for the goat with a warranty and a 6sp for 388 a month for the same term. I now own a 2000 camaro ss vert and a goat with ls1 six speeds in them. thanx gm for all the rebates. I am new to the forum and i am so excited that i had to post. this is my wifes daily driver. the camaro is our sunny sunday car with a whole 6300 miles on the clock at 5 years old. I am jealous of my wife not because of the power but because she will be driving stick every day. I have a 04 chevy duramax that puts out 445 hp and 830 ft/lbs of torque so i am pleased with its performance just wish it had a stick that shifted like the six spds do
I thought my ws-6 vert was low at 32k miles. Bought it new, but drive my Dodge p/u daily.
:cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts