Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I've got their Gotcha Genesis pattern on my car. They're great. Be advised that the wheels they show on their site are frequently 20s and up -- so they're going to look a little different in the smaller sizes. I think mine look just fine as 18s -- but saw some 17s at a car show -- and they looked awful.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also like these a lot.

They are CCW SP500's. Bit more money, but my bet is that they are of a much better quality.

They seem to fit the car much better in terms of looks.

The only thing that worries me is they're very close to HRE's in price, and if you're gonna spend 3k on rims, I might as well just put in the extra money and get the HRE's.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
You can pick a Boyd Coddington pattern and have them custom made to spec for $450 a corner -- at 18 inches. Quality's fine by me. Also, going larger than 18s without aftermarket brakes is going to make your discs look awful small. Good luck. As for that second pattern, they look good -- but with those spokes coming out flush with the rim -- you're just asking for damage in the event you brush up against a curb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.