Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping that someone here could recommend a reputable shop for a brake job on my 05. I would take it to GTODEALERS shop at Alan Young, but he is leaving and I just don't really feel comfortable taking my car there if he is leaving the place. Any suggestions for a qualified shop in the Dallas/Fort Worth area would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions on pads would also be welcomed.

Take care,

K

·
Registered
275 Posts
Brakes are easy enough to do with a friend, but if you want a dealer, what about Sewell near Love Field? All their locations based upon input from friends and family have been very professional. As far as pads, go to O'Reilly since they sell some of the best ones avail (the brand name I forgot...sorry.)

Or, any Just Brakes location. They really DO care (joking, of course. Don't take it there. EVER.)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Don't worry about Alan Young. They have always been very professional. See Donnie Walker in the service department. He will take care of you. I have been taking all my cars there for the last 2 years with nothing but total satisifaction.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts