Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats everyone's opinion on the new color? I've seen some pics of one on e-bay with 18 inch wheels. Looks darn good to me. Wonder when I can get a great deal on an 06??

·
Registered
24 Posts
its absolutely beautiful in person... i actually test drove one in exton, pa but afterwards, i just couldnt see myself driving orange... seems like too much of a fad color and down the road i wouldnt like it... and im only 21.. no real way to tell tho, i'd prolly still love drivin the darn thing if it was lime green!

·
Registered
146 Posts
NateDog said:
its absolutely beautiful in person... i actually test drove one in exton, pa but afterwards, i just couldnt see myself driving orange... seems like too much of a fad color and down the road i wouldnt like it... and im only 21.. no real way to tell tho, i'd prolly still love drivin the darn thing if it was lime green!

:agree

·
Registered
187 Posts
couldn't find one locally to look at, but I bet it's like Spice Red, much better in person. I went outl ooking for a black car, then saw spice in person in the sun and fell in love

·
Registered
212 Posts
The F' in Thing is Gold

I Rushed to the dealer when I heard it had come in. Oh yea I'm gonna trade my 05 Torrid Red for it (just glad my new B&M is still in box). When I get there I'm ready, then I see it.... I rub my eyes.... My jaw drops.... NOOOO THE F' in thing is GOLD!!! Where in the hell did they get orange out of this?

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
Saw one at my dealer , i like it a lot but the one they had ,had several blotches in the paint,so if anyone gets one check it over carefully, i think it needs that heat gun or something.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Jeffs386 said:
was not very impressed with either color,Brazen should be called copper or gold ,a true orange would look great

agreed, i'd love to see a true orange like the one that's on the new mitsu eclipse

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.