Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTODEALER said:
I've been there..... on the street..... it sucks.

Yep. My stock driveshaft is holding up well. I never dump the clutch anyways. In the video you see I ride it out just a little and get that goat moving!

·
Registered
305 Posts
That's sucks major donkey d***.

I DO dump the clutch on my stock driveshaft quite a bit so - ouch - need to take it easy.

Thanks for sharing your pain.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
You say it was not the BMR right? Cause I have one in the mail and I want something that will hold up.

Your stick line is still fine doc? Thats impressive. How about your differential? Still stock?

118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MeanGoat said:
That's sucks major donkey d***.

I DO dump the clutch on my stock driveshaft quite a bit so - ouch - need to take it easy.

Thanks for sharing your pain.

Not my pain, the other goat. I was the guy cutting the 12.000 @ 119 in the right lane! :D

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
dealernut said:
You say it was not the BMR right? Cause I have one in the mail and I want something that will hold up.

Your stick line is still fine doc? Thats impressive. How about your differential? Still stock?
U do know that I'm a BMR dealer right...... slacker.:lol:

118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dealernut said:

Stock driveline is fine. The only thing different is the rear diff is an 05 unit. My stock 04 unit was replaced under warranty with a factory 05. It also has Royal Purple in it and the gearbox.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts