Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, if my car wasn't broken in before, it is now. I drove 220 miles to Traverse City averaging 82 miles an hour nonstop. (22 mpg) Later in the evening as I drove around, I found that even with the traction control on, my tires were breaking loose without really even trying. I have 1,900 hundred miles on her now that I am back in the D. What I found funny was that the whole trip there, the three days I spent there and the whole way back I didn't see a single other GTO (besides one Classic). Then on my ten minute drive to work thru Auburn Hills, I saw a silver 04 and a black 04.

·
Registered
937 Posts
JTYLER1604 said:
Well, if my car wasn't broken in before, it is now. I drove 220 miles to Traverse City averaging 82 miles an hour nonstop. (22 mpg) Later in the evening as I drove around, I found that even with the traction control on, my tires were breaking loose without really even trying. I have 1,900 hundred miles on her now that I am back in the D. What I found funny was that the whole trip there, the three days I spent there and the whole way back I didn't see a single other GTO (besides one Classic). Then on my ten minute drive to work thru Auburn Hills, I saw a silver 04 and a black 04.
Whatup J-

I am visiting family in Wyandotte this week, no GTO's here and I miss mine already and youre weather here has been perfect for windows down cruising. You should take your car to that "Dream Cruise" they are having "Down River".

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah - I can't take credit for the weather here. I'd have to kill myself because it sucks most of the time. As far as a Dream Cruise, there is only one I will be attending, and it's on Woodward. Don't go downriver too much, and I need to keep my mileage to a minimum, which is hard to do when you drive something as fun as a GTO. I forgot to mention before that I did see a Mustang broken down on my way back today. LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.