1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
700 Posts
I'd love to drive one, but there's NO way I'd drop a million bucks on one, even if I had an insane amount of $$ at my disposal. The car is just...

U
G
L
Y

However, the 1001 horsepower is mighty cool, the transmission which shifts in 0.2 seconds is cool, 1.07 on the skidpad is cool, price of $1 million is about the most UN-cool thing I have ever heard. ;)

·
Registered
700 Posts
True. Don't get me wrong, it's a bad-ass piece of machinery, it's just not something I'D choose to buy. I could get 4 or 5 ferraris or lamborghinis for that price!! ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts

Yeah, as uncool as it looks - that's what the Mustang GT owners are saying about our Beloved Goats.

Truth is, that car is insane.

Some think we are insane for buying this car with current gas prices.

That Bugatti is insane = Insane to maintain.

That car is Supercar-Incarnate - we all know the Veyron, but which of us can afford one ?

For a cool Mil. - I'll take the McLaren F-1.
:)

...but this is a Big Fat American Pushrod V-8 Forum, and let's talk Omologato's.

The funny thing is, is that I'll bet the driver will decide who beats who[/b] - that is if the Veyron guy is a retard...:rolleyes:

...this is all in good humor, BTW !

...if you happen to own a Bugatti Veyron, then what the fook are you doing here in these forums ?
You should be deciding which 7 strippers are right for the night...and which 5 are riding in the trunk...Oh, wait no trunk - well, you'd have a Driver Service I'll bet.

Back to the not so gentle "BAAAAAAA" of the Goat !;)

·
Registered
700 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
how about the gas for that thing.:rolleyes: 2 miles per gallon
Well, if you've got a million bucks to dump on a car, I doubt the gas prices hurt you much. ;)

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Robertr2000 said:

Stupid and pointless engineering excercise!!!!!

This car will never be driven and enjoyed by anyone.

• It may be bought as a status symbol by people with more money than brains
  • Anyone who spends $1MM on a one of a kind car will not drive it on public roads. Imagine jerks lining up to key your Bugatti!
  • Anyone who spends $1MM on a one of a kind car will not run it on a track. No skills, no balls.
I'll take a Z06 and a 997 Turbo. With the remaining $800K, I'll buy a nice 3,000 Sq Ft house in a moderate cost area of the country for $500K then with $125K, I'll put my kids through college. That leaves $175K for a boat, travel, retirement, or a start in life for my kids.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Wing_Nut said:
This car will never be driven and enjoyed by anyone.
You never know. Don't leave the keys sitting out while I'm around. Not to mention some of the parking attendants that don’t care if they get fired. It’s not like there’s a growth opportunity. A wild ride in a mil+ dollar car may be too irresistible. Know what, I couldn’t blame them.

·
Registered
20 Posts

****e, I'll take a pink/purple polka-dots one for all I care.
If looks were everything, would you have the Omologato ?

That car is for people who burn through as much $ daily as we earn yearly.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Ricekiller said:
I thik it is awesome...I would take one in a heartbeat.

...honestly, if someone handed you the keys you would say no???
Oh, I'd take it as a gift........

Then I'd sell the monument to stupidity to someone with lot's o'money and a need to impress people then buy a couple of real world real world sports cars and pocket the change. Buy a new house, take a trip to Vegas in my new Z06, buy a boat, upgrade my home theater, fully fund the kids 529 account, set aside $100K per kid for a start in life, and put the rest away for retirement. Way more enjoyment per dollar than an ugly car.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Wing_Nut said:
Oh, I'd take it as a gift........

Then I'd sell the monument to stupidity to someone with lot's o'money and a need to impress people then buy a couple of real world real world sports cars and pocket the change. Buy a new house, take a trip to Vegas in my new Z06, buy a boat, upgrade my home theater, fully fund the kids 529 account, set aside $100K per kid for a start in life, and put the rest away for retirement. Way more enjoyment per dollar than an ugly car.

If you could buy a car like this, All those things you mentioned would already be taken care of. This is fantasy after all :rofl:

http://www.wallpaper.net.au/wallpaper/automotive/Bugatti Veyron 1 - 1024x768.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts