Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have you guys seen the pic of the gto on the gravana site? it's on the homepage. it has a beautiful looking front end with a huge splitter on it. nothing is mentioned about it and it looks like it might be a 1-off? if anyone knows what this is, please let me know. i want it!!! there is a carbon nose that they have in their body section, but it is totally different.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
enjracing said:
have you guys seen the pic of the gto on the gravana site? it's on the homepage. it has a beautiful looking front end with a huge splitter on it. nothing is mentioned about it and it looks like it might be a 1-off? if anyone knows what this is, please let me know. i want it!!! there is a carbon nose that they have in their body section, but it is totally different.
What's the link?

·
Registered
415 Posts
enjracing said:
are you talking about this?

http://www.gravanatuning.com/applic...0/3206/_DM_Front_Bumper_With_Carbon_Fiber_Lip

Once I entered make, year and model, the description and price came up...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.