Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
I need to install a line lock before i go to the track in the spring,

It's been so long since i've tried to do a standing burn out that i'm afraid i'll screw it up, and i don't want to be THAT GUY that stalls it at the staging area!

:D

G

·
Rob in CT said:
I need to install a line lock before i go to the track in the spring,

It's been so long since i've tried to do a standing burn out that i'm afraid i'll screw it up, and i don't want to be THAT GUY that stalls it at the staging area!

:D

you wussy !!! Rev er to 3k, pop the clutch, gently hit the brake til the car stops moving and hold it at 4-4500. nice, smooth, even burnout to get the tires hot and sticky!

G

·
I was talking on the street. So if I kill ya, can I have the car?

I promise to take GOOD care of it, with a 17psi ProCharger! Just add it to your current setup. We are talking like 2500hp !!!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
big_mike said:
I was talking on the street. So if I kill ya, can I have the car?

I promise to take GOOD care of it, with a 17psi ProCharger! Just add it to your current setup. We are talking like 2500hp !!!
...... Fatbitch got her Christmas present early today :D ....... gonna do the install tomorrow night! :cheers

G

·
you know it was the ******** with the upgraded ********* and the ******* to go along with the **********.

Or did you get the *********?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.