Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry but I don't get it. Burnouts like that are cool if you're just fooling around but for a run at the track... that's way too much.
you are 100% right. i was fooling around. there were 13 cars racing all damn day and the spectators were leaving cause after so many races it gets boring as hell so i got creative and pumped up the audience, trust me on that. people loved it

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
you are 100% right. i was fooling around. there were 13 cars racing all damn day and the spectators were leaving cause after so many races it gets boring as hell so i got creative and pumped up the audience, trust me on that. people loved it
Man I would love to go to a track with only 13 cars running. At California (Auto Club) Speedway you can easily have over 200 racers there and you have to wait over 1 hour, sometimes 2, in between runs. And please don't let there be a breakdown. What was your best time?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man I would love to go to a track with only 13 cars running. At California (Auto Club) Speedway you can easily have over 200 racers there and you have to wait over 1 hour, sometimes 2, in between runs. And please don't let there be a breakdown. What was your best time?
best time was ~12s with street tires, never ran slicks or good drag radials

1 - 8 of 8 Posts