Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyggggggggggggggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
255 Posts
Now that's what I'm talkin about... Way to go Smitty! What's your best run to date?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that's what I'm talkin about... Way to go Smitty! What's your best run to date?

The quickest is still 10.91 from back in the first week of september last year. it was still in the nasty heat.

I should be back at the track within the next few weeks to take advantage of the nice cool air we finally have here in phoenix.

That and i changed a little bit of my suspension, so hopefully that'll help.

Oh... and i'm running a new cam and a bigger N20 shot. LOL

Hopeing for 10.5 @ 132

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is the exhaust I need to piss my neighbors off. What Kind of exhaust system and how much? please respond as soon as possible.:D
I'd say it cost me about $580... got the headers used and only other cost was getting straight pipes welded in place of the mufflers.

Stainless works LTs, catless midpipes, stock pipes/resonator back to where the mufflers were...and straight pipes. :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Smitty I don't mean to keep commenting on your exhaust but that is Absolutely brilliant! Did you keep your stock tips? What makes it sound so raw?:D
Thanks! i appreciate it.

Yup, stock tips.

I think it sounds so raw because it's actually a little crooked if you look closely! lol :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts