Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Business Opportunity - Still Looking for "Assistant" AMSOIL Dealer Forum Vendor

All,
I'm still looking for someone to assist me as forum Supporting Vendor as an Independent AMSOIL Dealer.

Probably not surprising given my forum handle, but I'm in the Navy and start a six and a half month training pipeline next week enroute to a three year sea duty tour on a submarine. My ability to post, respond to posts and emails will be greatly diminished for the next three years or so.

When I agreed to become a forum supporting vendor, Troy graciously allowed me to have one "assistant" forum vendor given my limited ability to post, and given that I don't have a GTO so don't fully appreciate the specific needs and wants of the forum members. While I can't discuss the exact details of our agreement, I can say that the costs to this "assistant" forum vendor (AMSOIL sales only) will be negligible.

If you are looking to supplement your income with a part time business opportunity, this may be a good way for you to get started with essentially no start up costs and help the forum at the same time. I've been doing this for just about a year now and have become fairly successful despite my full time employment, a family (wife and two daughters), and a time consuming hobby (www.c66racing.com).

Some information can be found on this page of my Indepedent AMSOIL Dealer website:
AMSOIL Dealership Opportunities

If you would like more information, I can email you a 300k pdf file. Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks. :cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts