Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Good 2 go said:
He wouldn't know a heavy clutch if it slapped him upside the head! :lol:

Now, if you're used to Honda Civic's, maybe it is a little heavy.
:rofl: :rofl:

The clutch in my '91 Spirit R/T WAS tough, my left leg caught up with the right in squats after driving that car 2 years. The GTO is cake compared to that.

·
Registered
96 Posts
All I have to say is I would rather own a 400 HP car that few others have than a Ford dimeadozen GT that everyone in the Trailerpark will be driving!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There must be some major politicing going on here, because we all know where the greater quality resides. The GTO. If you win by superior advertising and sheer numbers, the stang's got it.

Wait, that's how elections are won......Hummm. :eek:

·
Registered
214 Posts
vmax said:
I don't find the clutch heavy at all, what about you guys? The reviewer whined about it.
When I first drove the GTO, I thought it had a SOFT feel to the clutch which depressed with very little effort, especially compared to my 02 Mustang GT.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Honestly, that is the fairest article that I have read on the GTO. It praises the good points (beautiful interior, high build qualitly and gobs of power) and is criticle of it's weakneses (no trunk, bland styling compared to old GTO's, and long shifter throws). It makes me want to buy one even more. :cheers

·
Registered
55 Posts
big_mike said:
*hides*

I actually kinda dig the new G6.
I went to the dealer and drove the new G6 coupe GTP, boy what a dissapointment........... Not even close to my old 99 GTP.
Went back in and said "give me a price on the GTO".
The wife almost fainted and so did the salesman, he came through with a deal and the rest is history! :D

G

·
the one I drove was a GT and I thought it was quite impressive. I get leather, 200hp V6, comfy interior, and the same gas mileage as my cavy in an automatic! Shoot, thats a no brainer to me.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.