Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get this,

I bought my GTO with a sun/moonroof installed. Well it makes a gushing noise , and there were some other issue I had with the GTO, but the dealership reassured me they will have everything fixed. Well after weeks of adjustments, no good. I was told this was a aftermarket part (that the dealer had installed) hell I bought the one on the show room floor. to the point.

The Sales Manager actually said to me on the phone cause in person, I would still be in jail after breaking his jaw..

he said. "Hey, buyer beware" so I informed him I'll let everyone know that if you deal with Jack Walker Pontiac in Miamisburg,OH... buyer beware!!!

Now where do I go for service since it appears to me that service after the sale is not vaild for my GTO any longer at that dealership? :shutme

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also had trouble with Jack Walker Pontiac.
They advertised one price in the paper for the
GTO (for GM employees), Yet when we went there, the price was higher than advertised.
I told them I would buy the car if I got the deal
they listed, and they would not give it to me!
Ended up getting my Silver GTO at another dealership for a better deal. But I will not go
back to Walkers for any reason, execpt to maybe
show them my new GTO.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jack Walker

Gald to hear im not the only one that's had some problems with that dealership.

here's the thing. they still owe my a free oil change and a full tank of gas once I fill out a survey thats " in the mail " also havent recieved any paper work so that I can get my plates.however I got my 1 st bill today :shutme

Thanks for your follow up, hope to see you cruising around :cheers

Mark

·
Registered
109 Posts
Every single one of those vehicle delivery questionares is seen by GM . You can bet the dealer will hear about it once you have slammed them on the level of satisfaction question. Put down everything and don't hold back. The dealers are graded and compared nationally on their CSI. It is VERY important that you do this, or this dealer will never feel any pressure from the factory.

Good luck, Brian

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
U bet

Thanks Brian for the reply. I will most defiantly be honest, I am also contacting the Pontiac "Customer Care" or something like that . I plan on calling them today. I should have really researched these Dealerships :agree :cheers

·
Registered
142 Posts
jack walker pontiac

About 10 years ago, I bought a Pontiac at jack Walker Pontiac, which was a mistake. Poor customer service is the most polite way that I can sum up my experience with those folks. Interesting to read that not much has changed over the years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.