Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Buying 2006

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  mhaass 
#1 ·
I'm getting ready to buy Impulse Blue M6. What's the best price any has gotten on 2006. Are incentives likely to get better in next few weeks?

#4 ·
I just bought an 06 earlyer this week, bout 4 days ago to be exact. I payed 34k after taxes and licensing. If you talk to the internet department you will get about the same price. Those guys deal strickly invoice with a little kick up for fee's. But if you just walk in withought tellin them you looked online for them you can prob get that lowered. The invoice on the car is a bit over 31k, there also is a 500 dollar rebate right now and i got another 500 off some how i dont remember. but hope this helps GL! I love the car and can't wait till my gmm ripshifter gets here, oh yea if your sure your going to buy one make sure you order a skip shift eliminator right now. Or buy a programmer that can remove it.

#6 ·
I wouldn't pay over invoice, and that's not including the rebates, so invoice plus rebates would be my goal. It's too easy to get the supplier discount at these places. GM supplies discount is a couple hundred UNDER invoice.

Walk in, convince them you're serious, and you've either got the financing or have the money, and my bet is they'll deal.

One tactic that's worked for me is to let them know you're looking at a couple of other options i.e. Mustang GT, Nissan 350Z, etc.

#7 ·
noz34me said:
I wouldn't pay over invoice, and that's not including the rebates, so invoice plus rebates would be my goal. It's too easy to get the supplier discount at these places. GM supplies discount is a couple hundred UNDER invoice.

Walk in, convince them you're serious, and you've either got the financing or have the money, and my bet is they'll deal.

One tactic that's worked for me is to let them know you're looking at a couple of other options i.e. Mustang GT, Nissan 350Z, etc.

:agree Perfect answer. You can get the car for a very good price if you answer the questions right. Especially in a place like Seattle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.