Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GTO owners have said "once you drive this car, you will want one."
Guess what... One day after a test drive, I did the deal.
My dealer found an '06 IMB/Blue leather, m6, 18" wheels. It'll be on the carrier soon, and I will have it in my hands shortly. I am STOKED! I feel like a little kid at Christmas.

When it comes to performance cars, this is the deal of the century. Got the GMS price and of course the "Zero Percent" interest financing.

I really have enjoyed my Mustang GT convertible the past few years, but I was blown away after driving the GTO.

See you in the clubhouse soon

·
Registered
18 Posts
forget the stang

i have the exact same car bought it in february @5.9 % interest (was best apr at the time)still think it was a great deal. caveat emptor-check your paint. i had the dealer get 3 ibm gto before i got mine. they all had the paint blemish. even after inspecting mine i found some paint blemishes. funny part is how quickly they disappear before your eyes when applying heat gun to the paint blemishes, my car is perfect now. i dont know if the clearcoat in those spots will hold up 6 years from know but nothing i could do now.i get more compliments on the ibm color than when i drive my 50 ae c5 corvette. this car really looks great. cant understand the bad reviews in the looks department.this cars got a lot of gadgets and things (radio set-up)that need to be done to enjoy 100%. you can read about these on this forum.there is a great deal of info here!!!!:cool enjoy the new stang...killer
order rear bumper cover gto inserts asap!!!!!:cool
adgto

·
Registered
140 Posts
Purchased my/our IBM GTO in March. ZERO problems with anything. Only problem that I did have is that the wife stole it from me-but I do get custody on the weekends. We rented a new Mustang for a weekend and decided that car wasn't for us. That was way before I became aware that they had upped the GTO hp to 400 with the ls2 engine. We like the looks and also like that it is not an attention getter. Wife never liked all the attention she got when she drove the DTR Marauder. Enjoy your new ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.