Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got off work and a black vett i belive it was a C5. nice to. he/she was moving kind of slow so i went around. got to a light and a suv wanted some i gave the suv a whoppin. and i c the C5 coming up fast on my rear. so i gunned it to about 90 tap the break C5 comes up again this time about 4 car behind me. I gun it again up to about 130 tried to keep up but never made it. got to another light. vett was in the turning lane to go left. the light went green :willy: i hit made some smoke and squel and was gone. ii just introduced the GTO to that guy/gal and only saw the rear of it

·
Registered
273 Posts
i had a bmw suv pull up next to me at a light; guy passenger(wife driving). he was checkin goat out and said how many horses i said 400,, he was like no way, he said somehting to wife and she punched at the green light. i returned wiht a squal and i'm not sure what happened after that .never seen againi it was fun anyway

·
Registered
273 Posts
i don't know, might have been a sleeper moped!! light weight and a spray at the last minute.. prob see the monkey from the rear :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nah you would SPANK him haha get it haha

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
JMJ80 said:
i don't know, might have been a sleeper moped!! light weight and a spray at the last minute.. prob see the monkey from the rear :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nah you would SPANK him haha get it haha
Ok, Ok. Let's get off the monkey. Get it, get off...the...monkey :rofl:

Will this ever end? No pun intended!

B

·
0 Posts
sure it will end, but as it is now, you cant get that monkey off your back can ya?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts