Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is funny to me more because of the reaction I got from the chick driving than the kill itself. I pulled up to an Intersection close to my house. This Intersection is really slick... they did not matte finish the cement properly and its really shinny... as I was sitting a white C6 vette pulls up to me and a really nice looking young brown-haired chick looked over at me, checking out the Goat.. I was ready, but new not to lay into it because the slickness of the cement. As soon as the light turned I hear sqweeeel... it was her spinning her wheels :) I thought as soon as we hit the matte finish just the other side of the Intersection its ON like DONKY KONG! Rolling threw I get me some! at that time she was already 1/4 car in front... The matte finish is under me just as 2800 hits and then the tornado kicks in... in less than 2 seconds I am a full car in front of her... :) she obviously no obla turbo.

She looked over at me like I had killed her kid or something, dang If you can't stand to loose don't race :) she slammed her brakes and did a U... Bet she don't do that again!
I love the Turbo.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OBTW... this was dont with the traction control ON! hehehe
I love the Turbo... did I already say that?!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
That's still funny as hell!!! Say it with me Loyd, " turn the traction control off when you put on your seat belt... for god sakes man it's 4" away!" hehehe :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts