Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
So after lurking on this forum for over a year and a half, i finally got on the bus. Speedway was awesome on sunday and it was awesome to meet the guys/girls that came out, hopefully we can meet up again

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
sporkman said:
So after lurking on this forum for over a year and a half, i finally got on the bus. Speedway was awesome on sunday and it was awesome to meet the guys/girls that came out, hopefully we can meet up again
It was nice meeting you as well :cheers I guess the next meet is in September. Hopefully we can all make it out again.

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
256 Posts
sporkman said:
hey it was a blast,this is Brenda in the yellow GTO,i can't wait for Sept.,I'll be there,and hubby too!!I'm going buy drag radials for next time,and see what else i can do to improve,are you in the black GTO , did you have a blue shirt on?Hopefully its a bit cooler , but it was still fun ,i was so excited i didn't even care about the heat, lets go racing!!!!!!!!!:cool

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6QTS11OZ said:
It was nice meeting you as well :cheers I guess the next meet is in September. Hopefully we can all make it out again.
Hey there race partner,sure had fun thanks for asking us to go along,I'm hooked for sure!I'm going to go with drag radials next time,yahooooooooo,if Kevin will buy me some.I had so much fun,so lets plan it for Sept., we have a brief video of you racing if you send me your e-mail ,and pics too. lead foot:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts