Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a question for you?? When is the last time you seen a 1964 PONTIAC Sales Manual?? The one with over 60 pages covering all the models. ie. Tempest/Tempest Custom/Lemans/Catalina/StarChief/Bonneville& Grand Prix..
Great color photos of all Models.. Great color photos of the options. Includes The package Accessory price list/ The Accessories booklet/ even the Pontiac Trailer-Hauling option brochure.
Carl, the Tempest Custom section is 6 pages on 3 sheets with 3 great photos of the models. Does anyone have a Tempest Hardtop cause it is not showing a model for one except in the Lemans. Just don't think I have ever payed attention to that before!! Here is one Photo out of it...Les

wood wheel.JPG

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thinking about on the next picture post, how about the engine bay.. Cause then for all you 4-barrel owners. You can see which side the snorkel came pointed from the factory....LES:cheers

·
Registered
69 Posts
I love that wheel too! I wish someone would make a good repo for a good price. I would put one in my 65. I know it is not made for the 65 but it is the best looking wheel Pontiac made.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Here's the Tripower and 4 barrel engine bay photos from Pontiac. Also an ad from a magazine advertising the GTO. And, a detailed photo of a factory '64 Tripower with vacuum linkage.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
These are really cool! Oh yeah, I want one of those steering wheels. I think once my car is finished I will experiment with making one.

-Carl

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
In 64 all you could get at the Pontiac dealership were LeMans post cards. Of course in 65 they made a GTO one,it is a red conv. also. Only showing the 64's for this thread. Does anyone out there know when Pontiac quit passing out postcards at the dealerships. Cause I started worrying about the bad management decisions of the Company right then!
See bottom of pic. Les..:cheers

64 postcards.JPG

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
midwest.swapmeet

My Photos: (0) 64 Wood Wheel Salesman Sheet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNG69
Would you like to see a copy of the original sheet the 64 saleman got out to show you the 64 wood wheel. You know it only cost $39.27 and says it was Factory-installed only. But you know nothing was in stone back then!!

I'd love to see that! Do you have one

Pulled this back up for midwest-swapmeet to find!!!!!!!! ..Les, Pm me if you would like!!:cheers

1 - 20 of 35 Posts