Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all is in the Atlanta area? I am the president of another car club and wanted to see what kind of showing the GTO has here in Atlanta. Would love to meet up with a few of you to get pointers on my new ride!

Later,

Dewain

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check the southeast forum on ls1gto.com there are a lot of Atlanta people in there, and we are talking about possibly going to the dyno this Thursday night in Marietta.. Check it out over there..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I plan to be...

I plan to meet up with my other car club at Frankie's right off of Roswell Road on the top end of 285. PM me if you want to try to make it tomorrow and I will give you my cell phone number. It will be around 6:00PM when I will be there.

Hope to meet you soon..

Dewain

·
Registered
36 Posts
About to buy one.......

just waiting for the dealer to be able to get me the 18's. I called Pontiac today and the constraint has been lifted. So Red on Red 6spd with the 18's should be sitting in my garage any day now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
jdc916 said:
just waiting for the dealer to be able to get me the 18's. I called Pontiac today and the constraint has been lifted. So Red on Red 6spd with the 18's should be sitting in my garage any day now.

I am in atlanta and when you need a tune for you 2004 or 2005 GTO just let me know. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.