Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do we have her from Ohio? I'm stationed at Wright Patterson in Dayton, and I am originally from Columbus.

Am I all by myself here? :lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
About 15 miles SouthWest of Cleveland, here. And I can probably count on one hand the number of GTO's I've seen on the road in the 8 months I've owned this car. They just dont't seem too popular here in the North.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
speedwrenchx10 said:
Got a BUCKEYE here in Pataskala just east of columbus

I'm from Reynoldsburg originally...I'm in town about once or twice a month :D. Isn't there a quarter mile track in that area? My sister and I have been wanting to take our cars out there and see what times we can land.

edit: GO BUCKS!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Akron,now in West Palm Beach,FL(Go Browns).

·
Registered
201 Posts
There is a NHRA track 15 to 20 miles east or Reynoldsburg.National Trail Raceway is between Kirkersville and Hebron on Rt.40.They race bracket almost every wed,sun,some sat.On most fridays 99.7 a local Rock station sponsers street legal drag night to encourage racing on strip not the street 10 bucks to race or watch 5:30 to 11 which is kind of a test and tune thing.http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/

·
431.0 rwhp, 391.9 rwtq
77 Posts
speedwrenchx10 said:
There is a NHRA track 15 to 20 miles east or Reynoldsburg.National Trail Raceway is between Kirkersville and Hebron on Rt.40.They race bracket almost every wed,sun,some sat.On most fridays 99.7 a local Rock station sponsers street legal drag night to encourage racing on strip not the street 10 bucks to race or watch 5:30 to 11 which is kind of a test and tune thing.http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/
I was one of 15 GTOs asked by Pontiac Motorsports to display our goats at the NHRA Pontiac Performance Nationals at National Trails on May 20th...nice track but it takes me 2 hours to get there. Norwalk's a little closer for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ricekiller said:
I'm from Reynoldsburg originally...I'm in town about once or twice a month :D. Isn't there a quarter mile track in that area? My sister and I have been wanting to take our cars out there and see what times we can land.

edit: GO BUCKS!!!
After sifting through the site thought I would take a look here. Well I thought it was quite interesting that you were originally from Reynoldsburg. I grew up there. I lived on retton rd. and ryder. Blacklick Woods was right down the street from us.

Funny I'm in Dayton now. In fact there are two other people I work with that are from Reynoldsburg. I never knew them though. That town has sure grown.

Drove the GTO for the first time last night since buying it in October 05. It felt good. What an awsome ride. TG the weather has settled down.

·
Registered
201 Posts
goatzilla said:
After sifting through the site thought I would take a look here. Well I thought it was quite interesting that you were originally from Reynoldsburg. I grew up there. I lived on retton rd. and ryder. Blacklick Woods was right down the street from us.

Funny I'm in Dayton now. In fact there are two other people I work with that are from Reynoldsburg. I never knew them though. That town has sure grown.

Drove the GTO for the first time last night since buying it in October 05. It felt good. What an awsome ride. TG the weather has settled down.
I also grew up in Reynoldsburg or Rosehill RD off Balsam and ownwed a house on Retton just up from Haft.I moved futher east 8yrs ago Reynolbsburg is not the same as it used to be IMO.

·
Registered
7 Posts
speedwrenchx10 said:
I also grew up in Reynoldsburg or Rosehill RD off Balsam and ownwed a house on Retton just up from Haft.I moved futher east 8yrs ago Reynolbsburg is not the same as it used to be IMO.

its nothing like llike it was. I really did not expect it to grow and expand like it did. Yea Rosehill I remember that rd.

·
Registered
8 Posts
West Carrollton / Wright Pat

I'm a little south of you fellas, Middletown/Monroe...

I'm looking for a decent shop that can do tuning/modding - do you fellas know of any close by? It's so hard to find these places.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts