Pontiac GTO Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Cammotion was made aware of engine size (400 with 0.03 overbore and 10.5 cr) Dearborn 3 speed and 3.55 rear. I live in central Ontario Canada. There's too much traffic for standard steering and 4 wheel drums for any fun on the 401 so she's rarely on the highway, but we do make 3hr runs to cottage country on 2 lane roads. So knowing this they have hopefully built me the optimum cam. As I said before, will definitely report to the forum how the new cam feels and performs. Maybe as early as next week.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Cammotion was made aware of engine size (400 with 0.03 overbore and 10.5 cr) Dearborn 3 speed and 3.55 rear. I live in central Ontario Canada. There's too much traffic for standard steering and 4 wheel drums for any fun on the 401 so she's rarely on the highway, but we do make 3hr runs to cottage country on 2 lane roads. So knowing this they have hopefully built me the optimum cam. As I said before, will definitely report to the forum how the new cam feels and performs. Maybe as early as next week.
Finally got the car back and parked her in storage the next day but I had 24 hrs with her. Sound is way different from the lumpy comp cam and log manifolds. Definitely pulls like a Goat but no wot yet. Have to wait for spring for that.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts