Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an impulse blue 06 back in February. The dealer called me today and said it was in the process of clearing customs and the car has been "hot tagged", whatever that means. Is there anyone that can check up on this if I give them the vin#? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
sutliffhl21 said:
I ordered an impulse blue 06 back in February. The dealer called me today and said it was in the process of clearing customs and the car has been "hot tagged", whatever that means. Is there anyone that can check up on this if I give them the vin#? Thanks

Don't get too excited over the car being hot tagged. It will not get to you any sooner. Just means it's been cleared for delivery. Mine was hot tagged for 2 months.

Only the dealer can give you the detailed information regarding delivery dates.

·
Registered
88 Posts
sutliffhl21 said:

My car was ordered the begining of January. If your car is just now clearing customs, how do you have a vin#. I have an order# but that's all. According to Pontiac, my car will have been in CA for three weeks tomorrow. Still no vin or news if it has been shipped or not. :confused

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.