Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOw does the 0% financing work out i looked at the special offers for the gto and they dont have the 0% financing because i would want to trade mine in for an 06. Can someone tell me how this offer is or works

·
Registered
53 Posts
I dont understand what you mean about your trade in. I can tell you that on the 29th of June GMAC will offer 0% int for 60 mths. I pulled the triger on mine yesterday, the dealer dated all my paper work for June 29th. My IBM/B M-6 with 18" be sittin in my drive way now. :cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
pageme136 said:
HOw does the 0% financing work out i looked at the special offers for the gto and they dont have the 0% financing because i would want to trade mine in for an 06. Can someone tell me how this offer is or works
You should be able to trade yours in and get the zero percent;
however, I am fairly sure you have to have a good FICO score and
debt to income ratio at an acceptable level.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am taking delivery at 0% tomorrow. I ended up selling my trade to a private party so that (a) I could get more $ and (b)so that money resides in my savings account. Don't see why you wouldn't finance the entire cost over 72 months. Place what you would have put down in your IRA, CD, or to pay down other debt.

·
Registered
275 Posts
hagergto said:
I am fairly sure you have to have a good FICO score and
debt to income ratio at an acceptable level.
Not true. Although I have "A" credit, out of curiosity and feeling smug:cool , I asked the finance babe what the criterion was. She said GMAC is approving A-E credit....never seen it before!!:eek:

·
Registered
29 Posts
According to Pontiac.com
For APR, take retail delivery by 7/5/2006. For 0.0% APR, monthly payment for every $1000 you finance is $27.78 for 36 months; $20.83 for 48 months; $16.67 for 60 months. Example down payment is 15%. Length of contract limited. See dealer for details.
So if you pay $30,000 out the door and finance all of it your monthly payment would be $500.10 (16.67*30)?

And the total after 60 months would be $30,006....right?

Without this option...if your car was $30,000 out the door and you finance all of it at 6.9% your monthly payment would be $592.62 which would make the total of your car after 60 months...$35,557.20

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.