• I have no clue what your talking about

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure. I know of a way to get around it here in WI if I need to.
Thats not what i asked LOL

If i poped up at your house and took you to the smog place WOULD you pass?

I know if i gave you an hour or so u could pass but's not what i'm talking about.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'd better. If not, the dealer that sold me the car has some changes to make to the mo'fo.

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Mine failed with the exhaust sensor and passed when another shop (a friend of my tuner) did the reading from the OBDII port.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I passed the actual test, but would fail the visual.

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Thats not what i asked LOL

If i poped up at your house and took you to the smog place WOULD you pass?

I know if i gave you an hour or so u could pass but's not what i'm talking about.
No, no. I can register it in a different county where I own property that doesn't require emissions testing. My Grand Am passed the one time I had to do it, and the state hasn't asked about the GTO yet...

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I'll know in a year or 2 when it's back together.

I own a '66 and am in Tx, when I'm ready to register the car and pay insurance on it, will I be required to have it inspected? I didn't consider this step until I read this posting.

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
I'll know in a year or 2 when it's back together.

I own a '66 and am in Tx, when I'm ready to register the car and pay insurance on it, will I be required to have it inspected? I didn't consider this step until I read this posting.
Most States including Texas don't require emission inspections for cars over 20-25 years old. I don't think either of my classics would pass.

·
Registered
6 Posts
smog

My 04 GTO was just tuned at ACA Performance in Delaware. I passed smog with no problem. By the way, if anyone living in the south jersey area is trying to find a tune shop, these guys are awsome! They are in Newark Delaware.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yes, Yes, Yes :party:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
um NOPE!! Supercharged (Harrop) LS7, no cats, etc LOL []http://gallery.me.com/wchurtt/100151/L1010955/web.jpg?ver=12707581230001[/IMG]
http://gallery.me.com/wchurtt/100118/exhaust/web.jpg?ver=12437392220004[/IMG]
Dude your crazy you put a blower on an LS7? your pushing 650 Horse EASY... and that engine looks likes it has some katech stuff on it too, if your running what i think you are more like 700.... And i see that electric water pump in there too, You running dry sump too? wheres the tank?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts