Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I have no clue what your talking about

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
She actually put 700 to the wheels. The engine was built by Golen Engine Service in NH. He started with an LS7 block, Dragon Slayer crank, Ti Rods, Mahle 9:1 pistons, CNC L92 heads, Jessel rockers, etc. Yup good eye, there's a Meziere WP and Katech valve covers. We talked about dry sump but kept the stock wet setup.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
She actually put 700 to the wheels. The engine was built by Golen Engine Service in NH. He started with an LS7 block, Dragon Slayer crank, Ti Rods, Mahle 9:1 pistons, CNC L92 heads, Jessel rockers, etc. Yup good eye, there's a Meziere WP and Katech valve covers. We talked about dry sump but kept the stock wet setup.
If i ever come to fl imma race you my maro puts 542 to the ground all motor, I have a big shot of gas though that should give you a run for your money :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
If i ever come to fl imma race you my maro puts 542 to the ground all motor, I have a big shot of gas though that should give you a run for your money :D
LOL, that's fine bro! Just to warn ya the torque below 4000rpm was over 600lb/ft, I can do burnouts in 3d gear even with 305 Sport Cups in back by just mashing the loud pedal... ;-)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
LOL, that's fine bro! Just to warn ya the torque below 4000rpm was over 600lb/ft, I can do burnouts in 3d gear even with 305 Sport Cups in back by just mashing the loud pedal... ;-)
In that case I will bring the bigger shots with me hehe

I just got done breaking her in so i still have to install it can you say 40lb twins?

·
Registered
69 Posts
The front range of Colorado requires emissions test (dyno type). My area stopped for a while but they are bringing it back this November.
All of my cars passed before but it was the non dyno test.
I guess I will have to wait and see after November.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts