Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so has anybody been up to the north land with their gto's? i love it. i've been up three times now, and each time i get so much attention. this last weekend in vancouver, a taxi driver was pulling up next to me and ask me how i like it and that he wished they sold them up there. pontiac is a bit more common of a name plate up there too. kind of like our chevrolet. in fact the new cobalt is sold as a pontiac up there. anyway, i always get stares and comments. in fact, the other night driving home in seattle, i had some big time stares, like neck snapping stares from a passenger in a new STS. as they go by me i noticed the british columbia plates. i got up next to them again and he was still staring. i pointed at their car and mouthed "nice car!". it really made him smile. i have to say though, i do like that new STS. would make a great second vehicle next to the goat!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Slightly off topic, but:
Is there a time of the year when weather makes it difficult or impossible to drive the GTO in Seattle and surrounding areas?
I wouldn't think so, but didn't know for sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.