Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I see there is a 20 post minimum but i'm past that and I still can not post on that forum. I just bought my GTO and am itching to buy some stuff for her so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
You just joined the forum yesterday. I deleted most of your posts since all you're doing is digging up old threads to increase your post count....

·
Registered
2,640 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I was just going to say the same thing. Going around bringing all the old polls back to life. Ridiculous. I hate when people do ignorant things like that.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Happens all the time. We have another one lurking that joined on 7/31, made his first post and then proceded to reel off his next 20 posts in 59 minutes. Still waiting for him to post in the for sale section...... does super glue ring a bell?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Super glue definitely does ring a bell! :lol:

It really is pathetic. Last night I was on here reading and every time I went back to active topics, there was a new thread from 2009 revitalized by the same guy. Not only was it annoying, but his comments were obvious of what he was trying to do. This is what we have moderators like you guys for :cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.